Monday, August 17, 2009

Catch up...



So it's been a while since my last post.. (not that there's too many people out there reading them, lol)

I had my jewelry party on Thursday of last week and it went splendidly! So much fun, the girls all got along and who doesn't love jewelry? I can't wait to get my pieces..
Thinking about possibly getting into selling the jewelry...

Check out the website...

I got my lovely pink 50's inspired dress last Friday!! I LOVE it!! It does make my hips appear big (which I don't necessarily need) but it's authentic and the Hubby likes it too :)

I was fretting over what shoes I could wear with it, but I had gone to Salvation Army the middle of last week and got three pairs of shoes for $1 each!! And wouldn't you know it... one of the pairs are vintage pink shoes with a Mary Jane type strap, open toe and it has a kitten heel... I need to post pictures...

I also got a cream and black pair of open toed, sling back heels with a little bow on the front.. the heels on those puppies are about 3 inches which is a tad hard for me to walk in, but I managed this past Sunday :) I got lots of compliments..


I have also decided to start posting some pictures I have taken... kind of to promote my husband and I in our photography endeavours...eventually I may have a blog for it...

2 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE VINTAGE STUFF!! The dress you bought is so cute!! I am really into vintage hairstyle and dress! Your blog is really cute!

    ~Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thanks! i need to update way more often.. I do believe you have given me a little push in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete