Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Case for a Creator/Update




So I have decided as one of my resolutions (which includes losing about 20 pounds), I will start blogging again. I didn't realize it had been since August that I last posted, and again, I know not many people read it now, but maybe one day more people will!

Church was such a blessing tonight! God reminded me of the necessity for prayer and for sharing His Love that He freely gave to me with other people... we watched The Case for a Creator by Lee Strobel (a former atheist) and it really was a faith increaser!
Romans 1:20-23,
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

God has presented Himself in nature, but man refuses to see it and admit it because then he is accountable to someone and has to live in such a way!

Anyway,

Praise the Lord as well b/c it is super windy here in good ol' North Canton, and as I am getting out of my car at the grocery store, the wind pulls the door out of my hand and it hits the car next to me leaving a pretty sizeable dent... :( So I wrote a note w/my name and # for the driver... The woman was so nice though when she came out (which happened to be right around the time I had left the store) and told me not to worry about it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news (haha), I've been kinda drawn to different looks, inspired by Katy Perry and Lady GaGa (and I realize I could catch some flack for that, but it doesn't mean I endorse their lifestyles!) I'll post some pics! :)

I love being able to do my hair vintage-y and pretty and look like a lady!

Going to make some dinner for myself and the Hubs.. :)

<3

Manna.....

P.S. We did 2 engagement shoots plus I did someone's modeling portfolio. I'll update when those pics are on the website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment