Sunday, December 20, 2009

...ugh..
Dyed my hair yesterday..it turned out soo spotty and bright at the roots.. So I tried to fix it today.. and it's better.. but not great :(

Then I had an awesome evening with the Hubs :) Went to the mall and got Starbucks then we drove through a rich and beautiful neighborhood to see all the Christmas lights...

Just finished "All About Steve".... not nearly as good as The Proposal, but I adore Sandra Bullock!!

I started making my scrapbook/album for a Christmas present and I found out that I don't have enough scrapbook pages for all the photos.. I guess its gonna have to be a 2-part gift...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love my new E.L.F. makeup I got in the mail the other day!! I really need to do some kind of review...

until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment