Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Knitting and such

First.. i just deleted everything I just typed :(

But in other news, I taught myself how to knit last night!! :) If anyone out there knows how to purl, please let me know an easy way to do it!!

Husband and I are spending time with my family this year... could be interesting as I think there are conflicting views on what is and isn't appropriate.... and we brought our kitten with us! I hope he starts warming up to the other cats soon!

It's supposed to snow tomorrow (Christmas Eve!) I hope it's not too bad, but it's exciting!

The hubs and I also shared [part of] Christmas today.. He gave me an AWESOME set of Artistry makeup brushes -- Love them! And he got me.. These fabulous sparkly red Converse :) Are they not adorable?!

Well.. until later....

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment