Friday, December 11, 2009

Cats and Pearls

Grrr... It's been a bit of a frustrating evening... I come home after work to the kids (our cats) and I pick up our little kitten and he starts smelling my shirt sleeve, quite intently I might add... So I put him down and smell my shirt and it smells like cat pee!! :( Gross!!

I go upstairs to the laundry basket where I had gotten my shirt and lo, a towel was stained yellow and was quite pungent, as was one of the Hubby's shirts and a washcloth.. Let me tell you, I'm livid! And i go to the basement to do a load of laundry and there is cat pee in front of one litter box, which then ran under the litter box and then across the floor to the next litter box and then some... He is living here on borrowed time... :( I know I'm going to be really upset if we have to get rid of him, but this is unacceptable...
Here's a pic of the little monster...


In other news, I'm trying to figure out how to wear a pearl necklace that has a bow on it.. I made one to put in my Etsy store (which desperately needs updated) but for right now, I'm wearing it :)
This is kinda what it looks like.. but it's only one strand.. I guess I will just wear the bow in the back for now...





I do hope you all have a splendid evening..

Until Later!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment